wptemplates.org

3/29/2012

Go Quiet


I wake up every day knowing I won’t find happiness. 
I keep and open mind and my mouth shut.

I feel as if I’m about to go to prison.
I wish time could stop.
I wish I actually had time to get used to everything.

I wish I could live my life in cafés, sipping on the bitter liquid, postponing a drag and talking to people. If life inside a university taught me anything, it certainly taught me sharing my opinions and thoughts on different aspects of art. I told a friend I should become a life counselor – I hand out good advice, I’m a mess when it comes to my own existence.

The feelings, the experiences, the images, people, they will all become, with time - once they become part of the past - censored material, pretty memories. Life becomes a projection, within its temporal boundaries.

I hate to go back in time and admit I was once wrong. This is why, with every event in my life, I try to imagine it was probably for the best, imagine the good action it could bring.  If everything changes at some point, at least I know I once had depth.

I used to be in love – now I’m cynical.
Exit the wise, enter the wild. Or viceversa. 

                                                                            photo credit: Cristina Matei

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu