wptemplates.org

7/28/2011

A Straight Line


And when you thought nothing else could happen, the idea you’d leave again torments you to the point where you ask yourself what you’re looking for. When will you finally stop – if this is even going to happen, if you’ll ever be able to detach completely.

As soon as I’m alone I long for your company. When you leave, in my mind you leave for forever. I can’t even open my mouth to say goodbye. When I know you’ll come by, I try to expand time. Neither of us allows moments to happen. We run from each other, but in the same direction. In a world where everything moves, you stand still, undecided. You allow for the fall to happen. You’d rather wait.

I walked through town today. I watched strangers. I admired their children. I’ve been a stranger in too many places. It’s been hard for me to blend in. It’s been hard for me to make plans.

I’m in no relation to time, undecided. My life’s a circle and I can’t figure out how to turn it into a straight line.

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu